Have You Tried Bosphorus Cruises With Dinner in The Bosphorus?
The only option on our Bosphorus cruise, which starts at 20:00 every evening, is plenty of entertainment. If you wish, you can join alone (we do not recommend) or by making an early reservation, you can join our Bosphorus tour with a group of up to 50 people, accompanied by programs reflecting Turkish traditions, with lots of fun and songs, folk songs, instruments, hooks, and dinner. Call us to charter a boat and set a special route for a special wedding, invitation, organization.--Bosphorus Cruises Every Day---
Do You Know How to Run the Bosphorus Cruise?
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the boat. Return to the hotel is provided at the end of the tour. It is known that up to 400 people can be served on the luxury boat, which is arranged for organizations such as meals, entertainment, invitations in the Bosphorus.
Enjoy as you cruise the Bosphorus and see historical places like Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge,(15 July Bridge), Ortakoy, Rumeli Fortress, Fatih Bridge, Maiden's Tower, Beylerbeyi Palace, Çırağan Palace, and also Istanbul's very famous nightclubs as you wine and dine the night away. The Cab İstanbul transfer team takes you from the hotel and drops you back by excellent night transfer servıce.
A brilliant tour in the Bosphorus of Istanbul …
If you have limited time to explore Istanbul, you can speed things up by getting a private Istanbul transfer service from Cab Istanbul. A better way to get around the city in Istanbul as soon as possible is to rent a car with a driver who can speak English. Now create a reservation by clicking the button below.
Itinerary of Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
This is a unique Istanbul Bosphorus cruise with dinner at night. Perfect for special occasions, families, and small groups of friends. It's one of the best things to do on your Istanbul trip. Bosphorus dinner cruise tour in Istanbul, have an exceptional evening meal and great fun at the boat. You will love this dinner cruise party; Prepared authentic local cuisine and dances.
Taking a Bosphorus night cruise allows you to see Istanbul in a different and spectacular light. Enjoy the ultimate boat, dining, and dancing experience
Marvel at Istanbul’s beauty by moonlight with breathtaking views of the fortress, bridges, palaces, and castles. Discover the secret story of the city or dream what possibility sleeps deep in the water. Create your story, which just a few people do! During your cruise/dinner party, treat yourself to a refreshing breath.
You will be picked up from your hotel around 19:00-19:30 and transferred to the boat. We are offering a luxurious dinner cruise night out in Istanbul. Enjoy delicious gourmet foods while you dance with the panoramic view of the Bosphorus that separates the two continents Europe and Asia.
What is İncluding Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
The Cruise tour includes a two-way hotel transfer, alcohol (it's choice) a Turkish wedding (henna) show, a dinner, and belly-dancing show, an Anatolian and Turkish folkloric culture show, and a belly dancer (Turkish belly dance performance).
One of the most special places in the world, the meeting point of the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, separating the two continents from each other, is the İstanbul Bosphorus. During day and night different kinds of beauties. It is an activity where you can watch the lights of the city by taking a slow journey with a luxury boat. The mix of music and food with the Bosphorus has never been so enjoyable........
See best İstanbul restaurants
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
No other Istanbul experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance. Dinner Cruise combined fresh food with unparalleled views of Istanbul and live entertainment to create Istanbul's leading Bosphorus Dinner Cruise. After dinner, you can enjoy the entertaining music provided by a professional DJ and traditional show programs or simply relax with a drink and enjoy the view.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Bosphorus dinner cruise cost?
- 60 Euro - With Unlimited Local ALCOHOLIC Drinks (include a selection of local wines, beers, raki, vodka, gin) and soft drinks.
- 50 Euro - With Unlimited Non-ALCOHOLIC Drinks Unlimited local Drinks
- Where do Bosphorus dinner cruise boats depart?
- Bosphorus Cruise departure /time: Kabataş Port / 20:30
- When does the Bosphorus cruise end?
- Bosphorus Cruise return /time: Kabataş Port / 23:45
- How many hours do the Bosphorus tours with meals take?
- Bosphorus cruises with special meals usually take 4 hours. It can be shortened or lengthened upon request. Boat tours with individual meals take 3 hours.
- How many people can participate in Bosphorus tours with meals?
- Up to 300 people can attend, with a minimum of two people, provided that they make a reservation in advance.
- How can I book a Bosphorus tour with a meal?
- You can make a reservation by calling +905425795656.
- Who is on the Bosphorus Cruise?
- Bosphorus cruises with meals are often preferred by local and foreign tourists visiting Istanbul.
- Is there a Bosphorus Cruise with dinner every day?
- Bosphorus tour is organized every night as long as the conditions (weather conditions corona) is suitable
- Can I pay by credit card?
- Yes, you can participate by paying with a credit card in advance.
- Are the Bosphorus cruises' food menus changed?
- The food menu is fixed, except for the requests that are paid for by special requests in advance.
- Where are the departure points of the Bosphorus tour boats with dinner?
- The departure points of our boats are Kabataş pier or Balat (right side of Unkapanı bridge).
- Is there an Alcohol option other than the menu?
- If you wish, foreign alcoholic beverages can be purchased from the bar, apart from the menu. The alcoholic beverages on the menu are local drinks: raki, red wine, white wine, beer, and vodka.
- Can we bring alcohol and food from outside?
- Although it is not very common, you can bring any food and drink you want.
- Is there a Bosphorus tour program transfer service with dinner?
- Yes, if you are staying in one of the hotels located in the central region, you can use the free transfer service from the following times and regions.
- Bosphorus tour with dinner, is there a private transfer service?
- Sure, you can get a private transfer service provided that you pay an extra fee.