Get Easily Citizenship by Buying House in Turkey
Foreign investors who bought real estate worth $250,000 by 2021 and made a commitment not to sell for 3 years could become Turkish citizens. This value has now been increased to $400,000. Foreigners who buy real estate in Turkey for 400.000 dollars will become Turkish citizens themselves and their families. While being a host in Turkey, a country between Europe and Asia, four-season, historical, but also modern and much more functional developing countries will be very good for all foreign investors.
Turkey grants citizenship to foreigners who buy real estate worth 400,000 dollars. According to the citizenship program, foreigners who buy a house have the chance to buy real estate from anywhere in Turkey and become Turkish citizens within 4-6 months. Owning a house in a country like Turkey where the real estate and construction sector is very active is a very good investment method
If you are thinking of buying a house in Istanbul, but cannot decide where to buy it, or if you are not sure whether the price you will pay is the real value, it will be in your best interest to rent a car with a driver from Cab Istanbul. As soon as you land at Istanbul airport, the driver who can speak English greets you with a sign with your name, you can benefit from the daily chauffeured car rental service included in the Istanbul airport transfer service.
Real State Project İn İstanbul
Turkey Opens The Door To Foreigner For Citizenship
For foreigners to buy real estate in Turkey, at least 400 thousand dollars can easily become citizens of Turkey. The foreigner himself and the family will get the right to Turkish citizenship within six months, in other words, buying houses in Turkey will be a profitable investment as well as for Turkish citizens.
Also, if you buy 100 thousand USD houses in Turkey, the first applicant can get a 3-year residence permit, themself and their family, after 5 years of continuous residence in Turkey, will get the right to apply for Turkish citizenship. If you receive consulting services from İstanbul consultancy, while you are buying property in Turkey, will never let you get more than the real value of a home in İstanbul.
It is very easy for foreigners who buy a house in Turkey to obtain a residence permit. Those who buy property in Turkey can obtain a residence permit provided that they periodically extend their residence permits, and those who buy a house have the right to obtain a residence permit for their families. Children of foreigners with a residence permit can study in Turkey, it is much easier for foreigners with a residence permit to find a job and it is much easier for companies that buy housing to obtain a work permit.
Best Way To Become Turkish Citizen
What is Property Limitation For Foreign Investors
According to the relevant law, the following restrictions apply to foreigners purchasing property:
•In Turkey, a foreigner can purchase land at a maximum of 30 hectares.
•A foreigner cannot buy property in military forbidden zones and security zones. Renting is possible only with special permission.
•Foreigners can purchase property up to 10% of the area of the privately-owned district.
•Real estates determined by legal institutions that are not used in accordance with the purpose of the purchase, real estates that are not notified to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization within two years, although they are purchased for building, maybe liquidated by official authorities.
limitations do not apply to companies with legal
personalities established in accordance with the laws of their own country.
Foreign investors become citizens after purchasing real estate such as residences, workplaces, land, etc. in Turkey, provided that they comply with the restrictions stipulated by the law. If a foreigner buys a field or a plot, must notify the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization within two years what kind of a structure he will build on this land.
Best Way To Buy Property İn İstanbul
Procedures Should Be Followed To Buy Property
- A pre-application should be made to the land registry offices for the transfer procedures.
- It is necessary to get a sequence number for pre-application.
- For this, the phone number 181 can be called, and an application can be made Click!!
- After the pre-application, a day is determined for the transfer of the people who will sell and buy the property.
- The following documents must be prepared within the specified day:
- Title deed document of the property
- Passport and photocopy of the foreign national who will buy it (Turkish translation may be required.) "Real Estate Fair Value Document" to be obtained from the municipality where the property is located
- Housing and workplace etc. Compulsory earthquake insurance policy for buildings
- One photo of the seller and two photos of the buyer
- Sworn translator if the buyer does not speak Turkish if the transfer process is carried out with a power of attorney issued abroad, the original or certified copy of the power of attorney (must be a Turkish translation).