You are planning to come to one of the largest metropolises in the world, but you have no idea where to stay in this big city! Let us share with you what we know about accommodation in Istanbul, which is very rich in terms of accommodation.
What Kind of Place Would You Like to Accommodation?
Let's try to help you choose the district and hotel you want according to the view, central location, activities that can be done, in short, according to your area of interest. While doing all this researches, you can leave a comment on Cab Istanbul's page. The city of seven hills, Istanbul, is a constant favorite of tourists from many parts of the world. Istanbul's visitors mainly consist of foreign tourists, but domestic tourists are also substantial. Of course, the undeniable charm of Istanbul, which increases this interesting day by day...
Its historical texture, popular cafes, sea view, bohemian neighborhoods, local restaurants, nightlife, and even just the wide and easy-to-use transportation network are enough to arrange a holiday in Istanbul.
Where to Stay in Istanbul?
We understand that hotel guests’ expectations for stay safe & clean and disinfecting rooms, specially disinfected areas in accordance with the quality and hygiene regulations, bedspreads, towels, slippers, etc. which are changed each day, that’s why we are working with the best hotels which taken additional measures beyond accommodation industry-leading cleaning standards by partnering with disinfecting companies to develop a Clean Accommodation program. This innovative program builds upon our rigorous cleaning standards by providing enhanced training Cab İstanbul staff, increased cleaning of the hotels are cared about disinfecting public areas, adjusted food & beverage service, and ensure our guests enjoy a worry-free stay
Sultanahmet (Old City) Hotels
The boutique hotels of Sultanahmet are ideal for staying in Istanbul. In Sultanahmet, which became a popular tourism center with the leap in Istanbul tourism in the 1980s, hundreds of historical mansions have been restored and brought into tourism as a hotel since then.
Most of the historical buildings from the Ottoman period are dated to the 19th century. These appear as "Traditional Ottoman Houses" in the Sultanahmet district.
In this article, hotels already we know in the old city taking into account the references of accommodation sites such as TripAdvisor and Booking; listed the best hotels in Sultanahmet
1. Four Seasons Old City Hotel; The Four Seasons Hotel was brought into tourism with the restoration of a building from the Ottoman period.
2.Adamar Hotel; Since it is one of the tallest buildings in Sultanahmet, it has a wonderful terrace view. To the Hagia Sophia Museum
2 min walking distance.
3.Sura Design Hotel; One of the few 5-star hotels in Sultanahmet. This hotel, which has 231 rooms, is located in the center of Sultanahmet, 5 minutes from the Grand Bazaar and Sultanahmet Square.
4.Hotel Arcadia Blue; It draws attention with its location only five minutes from Sultanahmet Tram Stop. This hotel, which is adjacent to monuments such as Sultanahmet Square (Hippodrome) and Blue Mosque, also has a magnificent terrace view.
5. Hotel Amira; Hotel Amira is located very close to the Catladikapı Pass, which is used by those who come to Sultanahmet by car from the coastal road. With this location, it is an address preferred by those who want to jog on the coastal road.
6.Hotel Empress Zoe; When you enter the lobby of the hotel, you realize that it is actually a hidden gem. The Ishak Pasha Bath, dating from the 15th century, brings you together with history with its ancient ruins.
7. White House Hotel; A boutique hotel with only 22 rooms, it is located just a few minutes walk from historical monuments such as the Basilica Cistern and Hagia Sophia.
8.Hagia Sofia MansionsHotel; It is located next to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Basilica Cistern, and Sultanahmet tram station. On the street between Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia Mosque, old mansions have been wonderfully restored, making it one of the best hotels in Istanbul. It's a Hilton hotel.
9.Dosso Dossi Hotels Old City; Dosso Dossi Hotels Old City, Istanbul's first and only "Child-Friendly Concept" city hotel, offers exclusive services for children. It is the best choice for visiting the many beauties of Sultanahmet waiting to be discovered and walking through centuries of history.
10.Vogue Hotel Supreme Istanbul; Centrally located, this luxury hotel is surrounded by the historic city's major cultural landmarks. Some of the rooms overlook the streets around the hotel, while some overlook the magnificent Hagia Sophia view.
Best Taksim Hotels
We have listed the best hotels in Taksim, one of the attractions of Istanbul. When you come to Taksim, all you have to do is find the right hotel! However, while discovering the right hotel, it is necessary to take a look at valuable details such as budget, luxury, comfort, and location. Considering these details, we have prepared a list of the most beautiful hotels here.
1. Gezi Hotel Bosphorus; It is a very high-quality hotel with a Bosphorus view, which is located right next to the famous Gezi Park in Taksim Square and takes its name from the park.
2. Pera Palace Hotel; This hotel, which allows you to feel the historical texture of Istanbul, also has dazzling features in its own architecture. The hotel where the movie Orient Express was filmed.
3. Sheraton İstanbul City Center; One of Taksim newest hotels, its luxurious atmosphere, and interior design will make you feel very special, it is located in Kurtuluş class. You have to get in the vehicle to get to the square.
4. Hilton İstanbul Bosphorus; Known for its proximity to very special locations such as Nisantasi and Taksim, this hotel manages to dazzle not only its location but also its view. Only 700 meters from Taksim Square!
5. The Marmara Taksim; Located in Taksim Square, the hotel offers 5-star comfort inspired by the city. It is the right choice if you want to enjoy the magnificent Bosphorus view from your room and the activity of Istiklal Street.
6. InterContinental Istanbul hotel; Located in Taksim, the modern high-rise InterContinental Istanbul hotel has breathtaking views of the Bosphorus and the historic city skyline.
7. Grand Hyatt Istanbul; Surrounded by peaceful gardens, the luxurious Istanbul hotel close to Taksim square, the Grand Hyatt Istanbul blends exciting city life with a relaxing retreat in Istanbul. Embrace the past and discover the future of Istanbul during your stay here.
8. Divan Taksim Hotel; Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Divan has been bringing people together since 1956. It is a great hotel in Taksim Square, where you can reach the Bosphorus view and walk after having fun at nightclubs.
9. CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel; is located in the center of Taksim, in Gumussuyu. Located in this historically exclusive district of Istanbul, the hotel has a wonderful Bosphorus view terrace, 5 minutes walking distance from Istiklal Street.
10. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel; Located by the Bosphorus, The Ritz-Carlton considers itself a hotel at the crossroads between ancient traditions and modern luxury. Perfectly integrating European style with Turkish tradition, the hotel has Voadafon Arena (Besiktas Stadium) and rooms with Bosphorus views in all rooms.
See the Taksim Talimhane area for affordable hotels and locations.
Bosphorus View Istanbul Hotels
The Bosphorus is the beauty of Istanbul, the great metropolis spread over two continents, which has no other example in the world. This structure, which creates a wonderful view, also enriches people's accommodation options. Bosphorus view hotels are a great option for those who want to wake up with a wonderful view from their room's window or balcony.
Best Bosphorus View Hotels
Check out the hotels we've put together to start your day with a stunning view, get great service, and even stay in rooms with jacuzzis if possible. As a result of our extensive research, you can see the best hotels below and make a reservation immediately by clicking on their names.
1.Çırağan Palace Kempinski; Located on Beşiktaş Çırağan street, the building is divided into two parts, a hotel, and a palace. Offering its guests both the historical and the unique Bosphorus view at the same time with the great charm of one of the most magnificent examples of Ottoman architecture, the hotel provides service with 5 stars.
2.The Grand Tarabya; When we look back on the past, it has hosted many films with its position and splendor, which we will remember from very old Turkish films; One of the first 5-star hotels in Istanbul, the Büyük Tarabya Hotel overlooks the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, the most precious place on the Bosphorus in Sarıyer.
3.Bosphorus Palace Hotel; While Debreli İsmail Paşa Mansion was in the past, the mansion, which was renovated in accordance with its original, located in Beylerbeyi, with a 300 square meter plan and 1486 square meters area, has 12 rooms of 5 different types, each decorated differently.
4.Ajia Hotel; It serves in a historical mansion dating back to the 1870s in the Beykoz district. This facility, which we can also call Ahmet Rasim Paşa mansion, is located in Kanlıca Çubuklu, one of the city's nostalgic districts. A wonderful hotel that combines the magnificent Bosphorus view with historical Ottoman architecture.
5.Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel; Ortakoy is among the hotels near the Bosphorus. This hotel is among the best Bosphorus view hotels with a very high preference rate both in terms of location and business.
6.Hotel Les Ottomans; Located in Kuruçeşme, this boutique hotel is an establishment that is remembered with great satisfaction by its guests. Its decoration has details reminiscent of Ottoman palaces, and it offers its guests 5-star quality service, accompanied by the Bosphorus view combined with this high comfort.
7.Swissôtel Hotel The Bosphorus; It is a five-star luxury hotel located in the very center of Istanbul, on the Bosphorus. Located in 65-acre historical gardens with world-class shopping and lively nightlife, the hotel is also within walking distance of the Nisantasi and Taksim districts.
8.Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At The Bosphorus; Stunning on the shores of the Bosphorus, the 19th century Ottoman palace, as if lovingly restored, combines Istanbul's ancient architecture, warm Turkish hospitality, and contemporary accommodation.
9. Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler; Its inspiring location next to the Rumeli Fortress, at the foot of the Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridge. Enjoy the unique panoramic view of the Bosphorus and Istanbul iconic bridges with this hotel.
10. Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus; A central hotel with incredible views and location.
Blending traditional Turkish style with modern design, the hotel awaits you at the foot of Istanbul with panoramic views of the city and the Bosphorus. Walking distance to Dolmabahce Palace.
11. Hotel Raffles Istanbul; Located at the intersection of Istanbul's best connections, above the Bosphorus, in the Zorlu Center, where high fashion, performance, and art meet, the perfect location to experience this timeless place.
12. Novotel Karakoy; Its perfect location in Karaköy, comfortable and stylish rooms, flavors ranging from ethnic cuisine to international cuisine, and modern facilities make Novotel Istanbul Bosphorus Hotel a highly preferred five-star accommodation in Istanbul.
13. The Central Palace Hotel Bosphorus; You will enjoy watching the seagulls flying the blue waters of the Bosphorus, the unique beauty of green and blue in the heart of nature while sipping your tea, where you can enjoy the mansion in the Bosphorus with the comfort of a boutique hotel. The central palace Bosphorus, where you will leave the stress, fatigue, and unhealthy living conditions caused by the hustle and bustle of the day at its door, is home to your health, peace, and happiness with its unique style.
14. The Stay Bosphorus; an inspiring stay awaits you in the crystal waters of the Bosphorus. Located in Ortakoy, the always lively district of Istanbul, with its photographic scenery and a stopover for anyone who sets foot in Istanbul, The Stay Bosphorus has guest rooms in the city closest to the Bosphorus.
15. Shangri-La Bosphorus Istanbul; A fascinating retreat that draws on the influences of the East and the West, at a point connecting Europe and Asia. Anchored in a historic 1930s building on the European shores of the Bosphorus, the hotel is located in the Besiktas district and is just a 15-minute walk from the iconic Dolmabahce Palace.