Istanbul Aquarium since June 2011 on service in Florya in as the world's largest thematic aquarium. In October 2012, the entertainment center expanded and started to serve as Aqua Florya Shopping Center. Florya Aquarium and Mall have a brand new concept and understanding that brings a new perspective to ordinary shopping and entertainment, overlooking the vast sea of Marmara
The Aquarium is established on an area of approximately 100,000 m2 with 15 thousand live, 1.2 kilometers travel routes and wonderful themes. It is one of the places where you can spend productive time all day long with shopping opportunities, drinking coffee by the sea, and walking on the sea coast after your aquarium tour. Since the day it was opened, it welcomes its visitors with increasing interest every day due to its location in my opinion
Make the best plan to spend a pleasant day at the world's largest thematic aquarium in Aqua Florya mall. Choose an exciting start by taking a Vip transfer service from Cab Istanbul. If you don't have enough time and you want to visit as many places as possible, try to rent daily a car with a driver that suits your program.
Click below for an online reservation.
Things to do at Istanbul Aquarium
Diving with sharks, escaping from the labyrinth, feeding time of the fish, 5D cinema, walking in the Amazon forest, spending some time with the penguins are activities that will hardly fit into a day at the aquarium and will not be easily forgotten.
During your Istanbul Aquarium tour, you will see the tales of the famous Kasibeyaz fish restaurant while you look at the hundreds of different fish species in the aquarium with amazement. (You decide whether this is attractive or repulsive
A thousand and one kinds of fish from the oceans; From the Black Sea to the Pacific Ocean, from the Bosphorus to the Strait of Gibraltar, the Suez Canal, Antarctica, the Panama Canal, and the Pacific Ocean, the Aquarium, which has many different themes and 1 rain forest, does not promise a fun journey, don't you think?
Which Species Are In Istanbul Aquarium?
Gentoo Penguins (South Pole), Capybara (Rainforest), Mediterranean eel (Mediterranean and Aegean), Guitar Shark (Atlantic and Panama), Sand Tiger Shark (Panama, Atlantic, Pacific), Clownfish (Pacific), Poison Frogs (Rainforest), Pufferfish, Banggai Cardinal Fish, Spotted Garden Eel, Cow-Nosed Stingray (Panama, Atlantic, Pacific), Emperor Angelfish, Eagle Ray (Panama, Atlantic, Pacific), Dwarf Caiman Crocodiles (Amazon) Napoleon Fish, Stonefish, Lemon Shark (Panama, Atlantic, Pacific), Longhorn Cowfish, Trigger Fish (Red Sea), Red Belly Piranha (Rainforest)
However, take the opportunity for a colorful journey where you will witness fascinating images of underwater life that you come across in documentaries.
Istanbul Aquarium Working Hours
Istanbul Aquarium opens on weekdays between 10:00 - 19:00, 10:00 - weekends between 20:00 on, including holidays and public holiday
Istanbul Aquarium Entry Price
Ticket price at Istanbul Aquarium box office: Adult 167 TL
Istanbul Aquarium Online Ticket price: Adult 109,00 TL
Over 65, Disabled and Veteran, Teacher Student 79 TL
İstanbul Aquarium Free shuttle services and times:
Taksim – Aquarium: 10:00 – 11:00 – 12:00 and 13:00
Aquarium Taksim: 17:00
Sultanahmet – Aquarium: 10:00 -11:00- 12:00 and 13:00
Aquarium – Sultanahmet 17:00
Sirkeci – Aquarium: 10:20 – 11:20 – 12:20 and 13:20
Aquarium – Sirkeci: 17:00
Note: Shuttle services and hours may change, call 444 9 744 customer service for information and information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an age limit for the entrance to the Istanbul Aquarium?
- Istanbul Aquarium is suitable for all age groups, but visitors aged 17 and under must be accompanied by at least one person aged 18 and over. At check-in, staff may ask you to present a photo ID for age control.
- Where to Buy Istanbul Aquarium Entrance Ticket?
- You can buy the ticket from the box office at the entrance of the Aquarium, or https://www.istanbulakvaryum.com/en will provide you with a 30% discount.
- How many different species are there in the Istanbul Aquarium?
- Florya Aquarium has a total of 15 thousand living things from approximately 1,500 different species.
- Can We Buy the Creatures in the Istanbul Aquarium?
- No, the creatures in the aquarium are not for sale
- Is the Istanbul Aquarium open every day?
- Yes, Istanbul Aquarium is open every day from 10:00 in the morning to 20:00 in the evening.
- Is there a Free Service at the Istanbul Aquarium?
- Yes, you can see the free service routes and times above
- Where is Istanbul Aquarium?
- İnside the Aqua Florya shopping mall: Şenlikköy, Yeşilköy Halkalı Cd. No: 93, 34153 Florya/İstanbul
- What Time Is Florya Aquarium Open?
- It closes every day at 8 pm.
- When is the Aquarium Shark Feeding Session?
- Sharks, stingrays, groupers, and other creatures of Istanbul Aquarium are fed every day at 11:00 in front of the Panama tunnel, except on Mondays.
- The sand tiger sharks are fed at 14.30 on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Is Istanbul Aquarium Parking Charged?
- While tourism vehicles can park for free, private vehicles are charged with 20 TL for up to 8 hours.
- Where else is there an aquarium in Istanbul?
- Sea Life Aquarium is in the Forum Istanbul shopping mall in Bayrampaşa.
- Viasea Aquarium is located in Tuzla Viaport Marina Shopping Center