Best Way To Travel From İstanbul To Cappadocia
Istanbul To Cappadocia
From Istanbul to Cappadocia, seems complicated, how to go to Cappadocia? Where to stay in Cappadocia? What is an easy way to access Cappadocia? May be too many transportation options for locals, We can't say, the same for foreign travelers who want to do a Cappadocia trip in a couple of days. Whether you are a local or a foreign traveler, when considering transportation options to Cappadocia, it will depend on the type of travel you prefer to see, how much time you have set aside for your trip, and how quickly you want to see it.
Would you like a fast and efficient transportation option where you can see over-the-road routes from Istanbul to Cappadocia? May you prefer to use public transport and a plane over a fully pre-organized tour? May you want to try to rent a car with a driver, to program your own trip with an experienced driver?
İstanbul To...Private Transfer Service
How To Get Cappadocia From Istanbul?
Taking a flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia is a good option for travelers who plan a short trip. THY and Pegasus airlines organize regular flights to the two closest airports to Cappadocia, daily several times.
Option one goes to Cappadocia: You can fly from Istanbul Airport-Kayseri Airport or Istanbul Airport-Nevsehir Cappadocia Airport.
Option two goes to Cappadocia: You can fly from Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Kayseri Airport or from Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Nevşehir Kapadokya Airport for a slightly more affordable price.
NOTE: All flights of Pegasus Airlines are from Sabiha Gökçen airport/airport to Kayseri Airport.
Istanbul city center, European side: Beşiktaş (Bosphorus coast), Beyoğlu (Taksim), and Fatih (Sultanahmet) are located 50 km from both airports, but 40 minutes from the city center to Istanbul airport (intense traffic hours change) 70 minutes from the city center to Saw airport.
Istanbul city center, Asian side: Kadıköy, Üsküdar, Maltepe, and Beykoz districts are closer to Sabiha airport. If you are staying in one of these districts, it is advantageous to buy your Cappadocia flight ticket from Sabiha airport.
Note 1: Bosphorus bridge traffic causes delays in transportation
Note 2: Due to the huge size of the Istanbul airport, check-in and arrival of the plane cause a delay of 20 minutes.
Cappadocia Transfers From Airport
Kayseri Airport is located approximately 100 kilometers from the center of Cappadocia. Nevşehir Cappadocia Airport is approximately 40 kilometers away.
Contact us for Kayseri Airport-Cappadocia Transfer or Nevşehir Cappadocia Airport-Goreme Transfer services. For a foreign safe own trip to Cappadocia, must pre-book airport transfers, from/to the İstanbul hotel and from/to Kayseri airport.
After you have booked the Istanbul airport transfer service from one of the hotels you stay in Istanbul, you should definitely make a reservation for the Cappadocia transfer.
Transportation options such as taxis and buses at Cappadocia airports are much more limited compared to Istanbul.
Travel From Istanbul To Cappadocia By Private Car
The most enjoyable way to go from Istanbul to Cappadocia is a rent a car with a driver, of course, experienced drivers who use the Istanbul-Cappadocia route dozens of times will offer to stop by the places that will interest you on your route. It means you have the freedom to explore some of the region's important monuments along the way. You will be less likely to visit most of these destinations by public transport, airline, or your own vehicle.
If you are planning private travel to Cappadocia by a Cab Istanbul chauffeured car, will be good to follow the first stops is Sapanca (Mashuqıya), or Bolu-Abant (Seven lakes) then Safranbolu will be a good choice (410 kilometers from Istanbul); the Phrygian ancient city of Gordion (272 km south of Safranbolu); and the Hittite ruins of Hattusa in Bogazkale (Çorum). Hattusha is 200 kilometers from Göreme to the south.
Safranbolu and Hattusa (Boğazkale) provide over-the-road hotel services for accommodation along the way. In addition, there are many other tourist and historical places between these two destinations. When we tell you to rent a car with a driver from Istanbul to Cappadocia or get a private transfer service from Istanbul to Cappadocia, we are aware of how much you will benefit from the journey.
Note: We would like to you know the highways in Turkey are in excellent condition and there are excellent facilities on the highways that reach tourist and historical places.
Hire Minibus For Cappadocia Trip
Travel Guide From Istanbul To Cappadocia
High-speed train line (4 hours) between Istanbul and Ankara high-speed train line (4 hours) and Ankara to Konya (4 hours), this option is good for has enough time. To not wait long for the next train check the working schedule.
Note: There is no train pass by Cappadocia
Many companies organize bus services to Cappadocia from Istanbul bus station (Esenler bus station); The bus journey, which is relatively cheaper, takes about 10 hours from the time you should start.
Note: While there are 8 (eight) high-speed train services from Istanbul to Ankara every day, there are dozens of bus services from Istanbul to Kayseri and Nevşehir. Of course, train or bus journeys do not go directly to Cappadocia, but to the nearest bus stations, so you need to get an extra transfer service.
There are bus services from Ankara Bus Station to Nevşehir Bus Station, which is the main transportation hub of the Cappadocia region.
Best Cave Hotel İn Cappadocia
Cappadocia Group Tour
Those who want to share the Cappadocia tour starting from Istanbul with other travelers can join the Cappadocia group tours by making a reservation in advance.
Cappadocia group tours are package tours in which transportation, activities (hot air balloon, museum tour, Cappadocia tour by classic car, horseback riding, shopping tour, etc.), and accommodation are organized for you in advance. The route and activities drawn by the group guide are followed.
The Cappadocia tour starting from Istanbul is at least a two-day tour, with a reasonable duration of three-day tours. Open-air museums in Cappadocia are quite scattered and some of them are as follows.
Sunset İn Red Valley Cappadocia
Salt Lake Tour Before Cappadocia
Now get ready for the program that will delight both your mind and your whole soul by informing you about the salt lake tour program, which gives you peace among Cappadocia tours. You will leave the rocky, sharp, and brown lands of Cappadocia and arrive at the white and wide plain of Salt Lake. Salt Lake, one of Turkey's most important natural resources, contains many useful minerals besides salt. Also, this is one of the richest salt lakes in the world.
Its whiteness, clarity, and warm waters will create such a beautiful sight that you will never get tired of photographing it. The relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, plenty of fresh air, and the exciting feeling of being in this idyllic place will bring out the artist in you. Accept the inspiration offered by nature and start collecting the best memories of the day. Once you get there, enjoy the pure and unique beauty of Salt lake
Get ready to find the best ways to Cappadocia from Istanbul!
After Cappadocia-Pamukkale Tour
Now, by giving you information about the salt lake tour program, which gives you peace among Cappadocia tours, get ready for the program that will delight both your mind and your whole soul.
After visiting Cappadocia for two days, would you like to visit the wonderful Pamukkale? You can start your private Pamukkale tour by visiting Karahayıt village. Entering Hierapolis from the North Gate of the site and visiting the Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinus Gate, Frontinus Street, Latrina, North Byzantine Gate, Triton Fountain, and Apollon Temple will show that you did not come here for anything.
You can swim in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool, you can visit the Theater, and finish the Hierapolis part of your tour.
The Pamukkale tour will make you feel good to visit the travertines (calcium pools) with bare feet and take photos as much as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the transfer from Istanbul to Cappadocia?
- The average transfer price for 1-7 people from Istanbul to Cappadocia with a Mercedes Vito vehicle is 500 Euros.
- How much is the Daily Car Rental Price with Driver for Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul?
- For the Cappadocia tour starting from Istanbul, the average daily all-inclusive price is 250 Euros with a Mercedes Vito vehicle with a driver who speaks English for 1-7 people (Prices are valid for a minimum of 3 days Cappadocia trip.)
- Note: Car rental with driver is calculated as a maximum of 12 hours a day, the rest is reserved for the driver to rest)
- Can I Rent a Minibus for 8-14 People for a Cappadocia Trip?
- Yes, we have chauffeured car rental and Istanbul-Cappadocia transfer vehicles suitable for 7-27 people.
- How much is the Daily Chauffeured Car Rental Price for Istanbul-Cappadocia, Pamukkale, and Ephesus Tours?
- Daily car rental with the driver, at least three days, for intercity drives and business trips all included price ( gasoline, driver accommodation, highway fee, etc): 250 Euros.
- How Far Is Cappadocia From Istanbul?
- The distance from Istanbul to Cappadocia by road is about 700 km. is average driving is 7 to 8 hours.
- Which is Shortes Direction From Istanbul Cappadocia?
- For the shortest drive starting from Istanbul, it is possible to reach 7 hours by following the Ankara, Kayseri, Nevsehir, and Cappadocia route.
- What is The Route Of Private Rent a Car And Driver From Istanbul To Cappadocia?
- The route that travelers who want to have an impressive experience starting from Istanbul should follow by private car: From Istanbul to Sapanca (a short break in Masukiye), from Sapanca to Bolu- Abant (seven lakes) overnight accommodation is recommended. From Bolu-Abant, Safranbolu (Safranbolu houses and crystal terrace), Safranbolu, Corum-Hattusas (Hittites- Boğazkoy), Hattusas- Nevsehir-Goreme and Cappadocia route is a very wonderful route to follow.
- How Many Days Do You Need To Discover Cappadocia?
- Approximately need 3 days in detail and have a pleasant holiday visit Cappadocia. With an intense tour program, it is possible to visit the Cappadocia region in two days.
- Where Can Take Balloon Tours in Cappadocia?
- Most of the balloon tours in Cappadocia are made in Devrent Valley and Love Valley. You can go to these regions and make a balloon tour. Before the balloon ride, you should have a reservation
- Which Museums Shall Visit in Cappadocia?
- Museums you must see in Cappadocia: Goreme Open Air Museum, Hair Museum, Zelve Open Air Museum, Saklıvadi, Asmalı Konak, and Uçhisar Castle.
- Which Are The Best Hotels to Stay in Cappadocia?
- Cappadocia is a region that offers unique accommodation services in the world with its cave hotel concept. In the cave hotel concept, there are many accommodation options according to your budget. Kayakapi Premium Cave hotel is one of the best hotels that has received various awards.
- How to Get to Cappadocia from a Foreign Country?
- If you want to go to Cappadocia from your country, you have to first fly to Istanbul or Ankara, then you need to fly to Kayseri or Nevşehir Cappadocia Airport or drive from Istanbul by road to Cappadocia
- Where To Get Balloon Ride Ticket Cappadocia?
- If you want to join balloon tours in Cappadocia, you can make a reservation from Cab Istanbul or make a reservation from the reception of the hotel you are staying at.
- Is There Every Day a Balloon Ride?
- If the weather conditions are suitable, there is a balloon ride every day. Suitable weather conditions occur in the spring and autumn seasons for balloon flights. Balloon fly cancellations are a frequent occurrence in the event of a change in weather conditions.
- When To Go To Cappadocia?
- The best time to go to Cappadocia is in the spring and summer seasons when balloon flights are not interrupted. However, it is pleasant to go to Cappadocia at any time of the year.
- Is There an Airport in Cappadocia?
- Although the nearest airport is Nevşehir Kapadokya Airport, most flights depart from Kayseri airport.
- What to See in Cappadocia?
- Avanos, Urgup, Goreme, Uchisar, Cavusin, and Ortahisar are the most popular places to visit in Cappadocia. Fairy Chimneys, Valleys, and underground cities will attract your attention.
- What are the Activities to Do in Cappadocia?
- Hot air balloon ride in the Valley of Love.
- Visit the valleys
- Taste the local wines of Cappadocia.
- Tour classic cars and take lots of photos
- Ride on Cappadocia ancestors
- Enter the Fairy Chimneys.
- Stay in one of the cave hotels.
- Visit at least one underground city
Write a Comment !